Copy Editing - 1K Words
We will edit any copy from short stories to blog posts to ad copy to full-length novels. We will devour any unforeseen spelling errors, grammatical flaws, and punctuation errors. Depending on the type of copy, we can edit it to the necessary specifications for that medium. We will read, re-read, and re-read again to make sure that the content is flawless. Your message will shine through clear as day and customers will remember your content and in turn, your brand. Allow us to eat your words and spit them back out as gold.
What you can expect:
- 1,000 words of copy (or less) will be fully edited within 3 business days.
What we need from you:
- Background information about a person or business
- Type of content that needs editing
- The message or action being pushed by the content
- Will the copy editors change my content?
- Copy editors will make minor verbiage, punctuation, grammar, and spelling adjustments. They will also make suggestions for content adjustments when we feel the content goes off-message or could be written better.
- Do I get to pick my editor or are they assigned to me?
- We will use your post purchase questionnaire you complete to match you with the best writer for your needs.
- What happens after I purchase?
- It’s pretty simple, after you purchase you will receive a brief questionnaire. Here you will provide all the info your writer will need to get started. Done and done.
- How is work delivered?
- We’ll upload your content in a .doc(x) or .rtf formats, whichever you prefer.
- Who’s doing the writing?
- All of our writers are professional American writers. We pride ourselves on quality and speed! We don’t outsource any of our work to developing countries.